3D PhotoBench 60
3D PhotoBench 60 - 360 Spin Photo Lighting Studio
Computer-controlled product photography studio for shooting objects up to 10 x 10 x 10”. The 3D PhotoBench 60 studio combines high color rendering LED lighting with a built in motorized transparent 360 spin photo platform (3 lbs. capacity), compatible Canon or Nikon DSLR camera and 3D PhotoBench image creation software to streamline still (JPG/RAW) and 360 spin photo photography (HTML5/Flash).
3D PhotoBench 60 offers profesional results with pure white or transparent backgrounds. It makes tedious and difficult product photography simple and efficient.
- Software Controlled 16.8 x 16.8 x 23.4” Photography Studio
- Automated Image Capture & Batch Image Processing
- Embedded Photography Turntable - 3 lbs. Capacity
- 2 LED Spotlights for Enhancing the Color of Gold, Diamonds and Gem Stones
- Dimmable, LED Studio Lighting (Lit from Bottom, Top, Front, Back & 4 Corners)
- Professional Still (JPG/RAW) and 360-Degree (HTML5, Flash) Results
- Capable of Creating Images with a Transparent Background
- No Experience Necessary
- Free Technical Support, One-year Warranty, One-year Free Software Upgrades
“WOW...WOW...WOW!!!! We have taken almost 1200 product pictures for our new website… I seriously have no idea how we would have accomplished this without Ortery. The process has been so easy!” - Erik Legenhausen, Lotus Jewelry Studio
Create product shots and 360 spin photos of watches, rings, bracelets and other jewelry. Get pure white backgrounds and immediately use them for the web, print or any application. The computer-controlled 3D PhotoBench 60 automates image capture, processing and saving to yield the fastest imaging workflows for still and 360 product photography available.
With dimmable, surround LED lighting you get the shot you want every time. Once you have the shot, the PhotoBench software automates image processing to create web and print-ready images and 360 product views in seconds.
Interactive 360° product views in HTML5 format can be viewed on any computer, cell phone or mobile device.
How It Works:
16.8" x 16.8" x 23.4” Photography Studio
Embedded Transparent Photography Turntable
Professional LED Lighting
The PhotoBench 60 software works with a compatible Canon or Nikon DSLR camera to automate image capture and processing. Through USB connection, users are able to control studio lighting (dimmable), camera settings, live-view, picture taking and turntable movement with a mouse.
- Pure White Background Still Imaging – Simply place a product inside, compose the picture while previewing in real time on the monitor, pre-crop, and then click Snap. The image is automatically downloaded and displayed on the monitor screen within 2 seconds for viewing and batch processing.
- Pure White Background 360 Spin Photo Imaging - Capture between 4 and 360 individual images per rotation. The 360 image capture process is completely automated via USB as the software synchronizes picture taking and turntable movement. Captured images can be exported or composed into an interactive 360 product view in HTML5 or *Flash format.
3D PhotoBench 60 includes 2 adjustable LED spotlights for enhancing the color of gold, silver, diamonds and other gem stones. These can be positioned inside the studio from the top or through the front door.
Users have the ability to capture and output JPG and RAW images.
Easy to Use
3D PhotoBench 60 is designed for users of any skill level who require high quality still and 360 product photography. In just minutes, users are able to set up the studio, install the software and get started capturing images with pure white backgrounds.
Product Photography Made Fast & Efficient
By integrating the image creation and processing workflows with software, users are able to eliminate many tedious, time consuming tasks common to the standard product photography workflow. Compose, capture and batch save still shots in just seconds that require no background removal. Create 24 frame 360 product views (from beginning to end) in less than 3 minutes per product. 3D PhotoBench 60 is the ultimate production tool. No project is too large or too small. 3D PhotoBench 60 makes high quality product photography efficient and affordable.
Top Shot & Side Shot Capability
Users have the ability to shoot either through the front using a tripod or from the top down.
Simultaneously control and take pictures with multiple Canon DSLR cameras attached to the system.
Free Technical Support, One-Year Free Software Upgrades & One-Year Warranty
Large Live Preview
The software displays camera live view as a real-time preview on the computer monitor. In the real time preview, users can control camera settings and crop adjustments to compose the image and see the result before the image is captured. This feature is also great to ensure objects are centered correctly on the turntable before shooting a 360 product view.
Use the real time preview to set crop markers before taking still or 360 spin photos. Pictures are automatically cropped as they are captured, eliminating the need for post production. Crop can be set as:
- Free Form – Adjust crop as required
- Fixed Ratio – Pre-define an aspect ratio that will constrain the crop to a specific size (ex. 4 x 3)
- Square – Always crop in a perfect square
Auto, Manual & Fixed Focus
Users have the ability to autofocus OR adjust focus manually on the camera or through the software while viewing a real time preview. Manual focus can be set once and applied to a set of images in the 360 mode.
Still Image SavingSave images at low or high resolution (72/300 DPI) for a wide variety of print applications. This feature includes batch image renaming, resizing and watermarking.
Create and re-use custom saving profiles to batch save still and 360 images in several formats. Options include individual image:
- File name - Assign a specific name based on how you save the image
- File format –Still - JPG and RAW, 360 – HTML5 and Flash
- Save Location - Batch save images to one or more folders simultaneously
- Image Size - Each still or 360 degree image can be resized
- Resolution – 72, 150 or 300 DPI
- Batch Edit – Auto apply image editing presets
- Watermarking – Apply text or logo watermarks to images for increased protection and marketing
- Annotations – Include annotations
Individual Frame Export/Import in 360 Mode
The individual JPG and/or RAW images captured in 360 can be exported for use in any application. JPG or PNG* images can then be imported back in for stitching into an interactive 360 view in HTML5 or Flash. During the import images can be batch re-sized and watermarked with a customized logo. Most professionals will export the original files, clean them, then re-import for final stitching.
Integrated 360 Spin Photo Stitching in HTML5 or *Flash Output
Users are able to instantly capture then stitch the images into a 360 spin photo in HTML5 or Flash. When composing the 360 view, users will choose output format, spin direction and rotation speed. All 360 products views include click-and-drag mouse control, dynamic image resizing and optimized download times. A variety of other features can be added to the animations. Including:
- Magnifier Tool – Zoom up to 3X
- Play, Pause, Frame Left & Frame Right Buttons – Customizable
- Rotational Inertia
- *Add Frames – Create hot spots in animations that indicate additional information or movement (HTML5 only)
Users are able to specify, set and save a sequence of images to be shot. Sequences can utilize one or more cameras placed in different locations.
In addition to creating 360 spin photos, 3D PhotoBench 60 can also create 180, 120 and 90 degree product views. Over the spin rage selected, users choose the number of pictures to capture.
Each captured JPG image can be annotated with text and drawings as well as batch edited, printed or sent by email inside the software.
* Windows Only
Compatible Cameras: Most Canon and Nikon cameras are compatible with this product. Compatible Camera List
- A 15.5" x 15.5" x 14.9" computer-controlled light box
- Built-in photography turntable and transparent platform
- 2 LED spotlights for enhancing the color of gold, silver, diamonds and other gem stones
- System Installation CD with Control Software and User Guide
- Ortery TruView 360 - 360° Image Authoring Software
- Accessories: Power cable, USB cable, 2 Spare square LED lamps (one surround lamp for sides and one background lamp for bottom or back), 2 Spare rectangle LED lamps (one surround lamp for door or top and one background lamp for bottom corner), Side shot background, DSLR camera mount sponge, Still shot glass plate, Translucent round disk, Still shot translucent background, Spare transparent turntable platform, Removable adhesive, Installation and Operation Guides
Dimensions: (L x W x H) 15.5" x 15.5" x 14.9"
Maximum Target Size
Top Shots: 10.2" x 10.2" x 5"
Side Shots: 10.2" x 10.2" x 10"
(actual size depends on camera & lens)
Maximum Object Weight: 3.0 lbs. at platter center
OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8 (latest Service Packs) and Windows 10 compatibility (Administrator Account for all Windows OS)
CPU: Intel CoreTM 2 Duo E6600 (2.2 GHz) or AMD Athlon 64 X 25000 + (2.6GHz) or better
RAM: 4 GB VGA: Min. 1024 x 768, True color
Internet connection with active email account (optional)
Min. 2 USB Ports
CD / DVD ROM drive