2D PhotoBench 260
2D PhotoBench 260 - Product Photography Studio
Create Product Shots that have Pure White and Transparent Backgrounds, then Immediately Use Them for the Web, Print or any Application.
Product photography is a lot easier and faster when you take pictures (JPG/RAW) that already have a pure white background. This computer-controlled product photography studio shoots objects up to 16 x 20 x 23” with pure white backgrounds – straight from the camera. By combining high quality, dimmable LED lights with a compatible digital camera and image creation software the entire photography workflow can be simplified and streamlined. Anyone can use the 2D PhotoBench 260 to create professional product shots with pure white backgrounds. It makes product photography simple, efficient and profitable.
- Software Controlled 34.2" x 30" x 36.6" Photography Studio
- Easily Create Pictures with Pure White and Transparent Backgrounds
- Automatic Image Capture & Batch Image Processing
- Dimmable, Daylight LED Studio Lighting (Lit from Bottom, Back & 4 Corners)
- Professional Grade Images (JPG/RAW)
- Easy to Learn and Use - No Experience Necessary
- Compatible with most Canon & Nikon DSLR Cameras
- Free Technical Support, One-year Warranty, One-year Free Software Upgrades
Enclosed photography studio with built-in lights
Open photography bench for use with any lights
2D PhotoBench 260 features professional studio lighting (LED) and PhotoBench image creation software. With 2D PhotoBench 260, users are able to efficiently capture, compose, process and output high quality product images with pure white backgrounds ready for use in any application.
39.4 x 39.4 x 37.8" Photography Studio
Ideal for shooting small and large objects up to 26 x 26 x 25.6”
The PhotoBench 260 software works with a compatible Canon or Nikon DSLR camera to automate image capture and processing. Through USB connection, users are able to control studio lighting (dimmable), camera settings, live-view, image capture and processing.
- Pure White Background Still Product Imaging – Simply place a product inside, compose the picture while previewing in real time on the monitor, pre-crop, and then click Snap. The image is automatically downloaded and displayed on the monitor screen within 2 seconds for viewing and processing. Batch processing available for multiple images.
Professional LED Lighting
Professional photography starts with great lighting. PhotoBench 260 offers professional lighting for taking high quality color-accurate product photos. It utilizes high color rendering LED lights that illuminate objects evenly from the corners, back and bottom, eliminating the need for editing. Lights are dimmable via software.
Users have the ability to capture and output JPG, PNG and RAW images.
Easy to Use
Designed for users of any skill level who require high quality product photography. In just minutes, users are able to set up the studio, install the software and get started capturing images with pure white backgrounds.
Fast & Efficient
By integrating the image creation and processing workflows with software, users are able to eliminate many tedious, time consuming tasks common to the standard product photography workflow. Compose, capture and batch save still shots that require no background removal in just seconds. PhotoBench 160 makes high quality product photography efficient and affordable.
Top Shot & Side Shot Capability
Users have the ability to shoot either through the front using a tripod or from the top down.
Simultaneously control and take pictures with multiple Canon DSLR cameras attached to the system.
Free Technical Support, One-Year Free Software Upgrades & One-Year Warranty
Large Live Preview
The software displays camera live view as a real-time preview on the computer monitor. In the real time preview, users can make camera, lighting and crop adjustments to compose the image and see the result before the image is captured. This feature is also great to ensure objects are positioned properly with no hot spots or reflections.
Use the real time preview to set crop markers before capturing images. Pictures are automatically cropped as they are captured, eliminating the need for post production. Crop can be set as:
- Free Form – Adjust crop as required
- Fixed Ratio – Pre-define an aspect ratio that will constrain the crop to a specific size (ex. 4 x 3)
- Square – Crop in a perfect square
This feature allows users to overlay a transparent image of a previous shot on the Preview to ensure that future shots are all taken at the same, consistent angle.
Auto, Manual & Fixed Focus
Users have the ability to autofocus OR adjust focus manually on the camera or through the software while viewing a real time preview.
Includes single or batch color correction tools (including Levels, Curves, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation & Sharpness) and an image masking tool that allows users to select and change background color. The batch auto correct tool does an excellent job.
Still Image Saving
Save images at low or high resolution (72/150/300 DPI) for a wide variety of applications. This feature also includes batch image naming, resizing, watermarking and FTP transfer.
Create and re-use custom saving profiles to batch save images in several formats. Options include:
- File name - Assign specific names using extremely flexible naming formulas
- File format –Still - JPG and RAW
- Still Shot Magnifier – Still images can be saved in HTML5 or Flash format with a built in Magnifier for viewing image details at 3X magnification
- Save Location - Batch save images to one or more folders simultaneously
- Image Size - Each image can be independently resized
- Resolution – 72, 150 or 300 DPI
- Batch Edit – Auto apply image editing presets
- Watermarking – Apply text or logo watermarks to images for increased protection and marketing
- Annotations – Include or restrict annotations in the final saved image
A practical use for this feature is to simultaneously save captured images as a thumbnail, product shot, oversized product shot and as the original master – to different folders with different names, sizes and with other unique features.
Each captured JPG image can be annotated with text and drawings as well as batch edited, printed or sent by email inside the software.
Still Image Magnifier
Utilizes HTML5 coding to provide 3x magnification of any image.
*Windows Software Only
Take pictures and animations with pure white backgrounds - No editing or background removal necessary
Dimmable LED lighting (daylight) from front, rear, bottom and back
High color rendering LED lamps
One-click image capture, batch saving & stitching
Large real-time preview (See everything before you take it)
Full camera control via software for compatible Canon and Nikon SLR cameras
Top and side shot capability
Achieve maximum consistently between shots with AfterImage
Flexible hardware design for shooting inside an enclosed studio or on an open bottom lit photo bench
Extra diffusion materials (included) eliminate and control reflections and hot spots
Multiple Camera Control - Control several Canon cameras simultaneously to enhance productivity
Advanced Saving Mode – Use preset Profiles to save images in multiple sizes & formats with one-click
Place studio on floor or desktop. Wheels assist movement. Use legs to level the system in place
Dual doors make product placement easily
Long 30,000 hour lamp life - System also comes with 4 extra lamps
- Excellent craftsmanship, free technical support, one-year free software upgrades and one-year warranty
Compatible Cameras: Most Canon and Nikon cameras are compatible with this product. Compatible Camera List
- A 39.4” x 39.4” x 37.8” computer-controlled light box
- System Installation CD with Control Software and User Guide
Accessories: Power cable, USB cable, 2 Spare 26” LED lamps, 2 Spare 24.8” LED lamps, Reflective wall cover, #24 Wrench, Removable adhesive, Installation and Operation Guides, Self-adhesive arrows and 2 Camera mount sponges.
Dimensions (L x W x H)
39.4" x 39.4" x 37.8"
Maximum Target Size
26" x 26"
26" x 26" x 25.6"
Max. Object Weight
- Windows® 7, 8
- (Administrator Account for Windows® 7, 8)
- Mac OS X 10.9 or higher
- CPU: Pentium 4 running 2GHz or higher
- RAM: Min. 2GB
- VGA: Min. 1024 x 768, True color
- Internet connection with active email account (optional)
- Min. 2 USB Ports, CD ROM drive