Jewelry Photography, Smarter.
get your jewelry products online and in shopper’s carts, fast.
Aside from your design, you’re judged solely on the belief that the quality of the photographs depicting the jewelry on your site is accurate and that “The picture does the product justice”.
For jewelry stores and eCommerce shops with little or no photography experience, our modern jewelry photography solutions make taking professional shots of jewelry – necklaces, rings, bracelets, watches, loose diamonds and more – a reality.
Still, 360 and 3D Jewlery Photography Solutions for Jewelry & Loose Stones
Ortery’s full line of jewelry light boxes, 360 turntables and 3D solutions give beginners and professionals the ability to work smarter and faster. From loose diamonds and gemstones to any type of fine or costume jewelry they cover it all.
Important Features for Jewelry Photography
- Exceptional LED Lighting Control from Multiple Angles
- Incremental Dimming, 5700K, 95+ CRI, 50,000 Hour Lifetime
- Computer Controlled Photography
- Maximum Photography Speed and Consistency
- Take Professional Photos with Reflection Control
- Create 3D and 360 degree Jewelry Views & Videos
- Color Temperature Control
- Automatic Still and 360 Focus Stacking
- Memorize and Re-use Best Settings
- Extensive Training - Professional Support
- Sparkle Lights - Create Jewelry Photos that Sparkle
- Shoot on Pure White, Transparent and Lifestyle Backgrounds
- Fine Focus Control for Macro Photography
- Spot Color Enhancement
- Batch Photo Editing, Processing and Saving
- QuickShot Mode
- Multiple Camera Custom Defined Capture Sequences
- Integrated SAASPhoto ‘Save to the Cloud’ feature (optional)
- Create Photography Workflows & SOPs
- Easy to Use – No Experience Necessary
Jewelry Photography for eCommerce
EASILY Shoot Jewelry on Pure White BACKGROUND
- This all-in-one jewelry photography studio features a built-in transparent turntable and dimmable LED lighting (from all 6 sides) to make creating professional still shots, 360 product views and product videos simple and efficient.
- Automatically knock out backgrounds during the photography process.
360 Jewelry Photography
STUNNING 360 VIEWS OF YOUR JEWELRY PRODUCTS
Capture your designs in their best light and give your customers the satisfaction of seeing the entire product from all angles. Our studios are designed with jewelry in mind and provide the best lighting and reflection control for 360 jewelry photography. Take advantage of the 360 turntable to extend your users viewing capabilities.
Create Your Own Jewelry Videos
WHEN IT MOVES IT SPARKLES, WHEN IT SPARKLES IT SELLS.
In the jewelry industry, more and more companies are using product videos to communicate the value of their products. Videos provide a smooth, clear product view. Ortery equipment and software work together to make them easy to create and deploy.
Loose Diamond & Gemstone Photography
- Fire, Brilliance and Sparkle
Easily capture the fire, brilliance and sparkle of a loose diamond with our 3D PhotoBench Air and 80 Air solutions. Macro photography techniques and lighting are used to capture photographs and 360 degree diamond views which can be automatically saved to the cloud for sharing and hosting. Customers and appraisers can click between the views and with interactive deep zoom they can quickly ascertain the unique characteristics of each diamond.
- Hearts and Arrows
One way to show the value of a loose diamond is to show its Hearts and Arrows. The PhotoBench 80 Air and PhotoBench Air can both be used to capture this facet of a diamonds character.
360 Photos of Hanging Necklaces and Earrings
Some jewelry looks best hanging naturally. Taking hanging still shots is easy but creating good 360 degree product views is very difficult due to the vibration and product swing created by 360 rotation. Ortery’s hanging 360 Jewelry turntable was specifically designed to eliminate these problems and deliver exceptional 360 jewelry photography of hanging pendants, necklaces, earrings and more. Software automates and controls the entire process.
Make Rings Stand Up for Photography
Sick of using tack, glue and double-sided tape to hold rings up?
Ortery's ring standing kit uses air and suction to hold rings up for still and 360 photography, allowing you to efficiently capture all the angles you need while reducing setup time and editing costs.
It also helps center rings for 360 photography.
Schedule a demo
Shopping for a jewelry photography solution is easy when you have expert help. Let us show you what’s possible.