Canon Point & Shoot Cameras
**NOTE: Canon point and shoot cameras are currently not compatible with the LATEST version of the Ortery capture software.**
Ortery Integration Settings for Canon Point & Shoot Cameras
For most Canon point & shoot cameras with the Ortery Firmware, make sure the operating system is Windows XP SP2 and 7. Follow the remaining steps to adjust the proper camera settings.
1. Remove the camera lens cover (if necessary)
2. Turn the camera on
3. Press the 'Menu' button
4. Locate your camera on the list below and change your settings accordingly
Setting Your Camera to Replaying Mode:
For a Canon PowerShot G2:
- Move the outer Main Dial to "Replaying" or "Play" mode
- Move the inner Mode Dial to "Manual (M) Mode as pictured.
For Canon A-Series Cameras:
- Towards the top-right of the viewfinder screen you'll find a switch.
- Move the switch to "Replaying" or "Play" mode.
Not Sure What You Need?
Let our sales team help you make an informed decision